Fort Myers Car Rental and Seminole Casino
Open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day is the Seminole Casino with its high paying gaming machines, high action pokes, and a dining experience like no other. Located in the heart of Southwest Florida and neighboring Naples and Fort Myers, the Seminole Casino is the largest attraction within the five country region. With great draws like these, what are you waiting for? Come visit the Seminole Casino with your Fort Myers car rental today!
Games aren't just for children...
The Seminole Casino is a great place to have a good time with a style for everybody. Betting levels can begin as lows as a nickel per play to as high as thirty dollars per play for machines such as Blazing 7's, Wild Cherries, Double Diamonds, Red, White & Blue which make up just some of the 600 High Paying Gaming Machines at the Seminole Casino. Recent additions to the fleet are the Wheel of Fortune and Monopoly gaming machines. To date, the highest jackpot for a single winner has been $200 000! Why don't you try your luck when with your Fort Myers car rental? One huge event that takes place each month is Catch the Excitement of over $62 Million Dollars in Cash & Prizes.
The "Poker Room" at the Seminole Casino features 18 tables with various ways of play. Special "Bonuses" (which can be won for four Aces, Straight Flush, and Royal Flush under certain conditions) and "Bad Beat" (where $1.00 is added to the pot after the first round of bets of each hand and ends until the jackpot is won) jackpots are available to all players while they are playing the live games and tournaments that the Seminole Casino offers. $140 000 to date is the largest "Bad Beat" jackpot. The Seminole Casino also has weekly and monthly draws for cash and prizes. So remember to fill out an entry ticket when on your vacation with your Fort Myers car rental. Some other offerings from the Seminole Casino include:
- Live Texas Hold'em, Seven Card Stud, and Omaha games, no set pot limit, $2.00
- Mini-Tournament (single table) in Seven Card Stud and Texas Hold'em form, "No Limit" with non-negotiable chips, entry fee is $103
- Texas Hold'em Tournaments, held weekly (Tuesdays and Fridays at 7:00 pm) "No Limit", minimum 16 entrants, "Freeze Out" format, non-negotiable chips, $100 entry fee
- Hi-Stakes Texas Hold'em Tournaments, held every 2nd Saturday of each month, "No Limit", "Freeze Out" , non-negotiable chips, $300 entry fee (limited to 140 players)
- Almost Free Tournament (Wednesday 6:30 pm) "No Limit", "Freeze Out", non-negotiable chips style tournament, $15 fee (limited to the first 100 players)
- Players who hold a hand with "4 aces" or a "straight flush: are automatically awarded with bonus chips, $50 bonus for "4 aces" and $100 for a "straight flush".
- for more information on the Poker Room contact the Palace Money Room at 800-218-0007
Not just games at the Seminole Casino...
The Seminole Casino offers all players a delicious meal at the "EE-TO-LEET-KE" Grill (EE-TO-LEET-KE meaning "The Camp" in the Seminole language). Perfect for a lunch, dinner, or late snack, the "EE-TO-LEET-KE" Grill offers appetizers, sandwiches, salads, and entries (you Fort Myers car rental highly recommends the Prime Rib dinner!). In addition, each meal at the "EE-TO-LEET-KE" Grill is served with authentic Seminole Indian fry bread with honey butter. Also available is a full liquor bar for all patrons while playing or dining at the Seminole Casino.
Don't forget to check out the Seminole Casino gift shop located at the "EE-TO-LEET-KE" Grill entrance. Grass Baskets, authentic Seminole Dolls, patchwork quilts, beaded jewelry are just some of the traditional Seminole Indian crafts that you can find in the gift shop.
506 South First Street
P.O. Box 869
Immokalee, Fl 34143
Phone: 1 800 218 0007
Visit the Seminole Casino's official website at http://www.theseminolecasino.com/ for more information.