Car Rentals Orlando and Luxury Accommodations
Continental Rent-a-Car Orlando car rentals want you to rest your feet after a long day of sightseeing. Consider staying at one of these luxurious accommodations:
Omni Orlando Resort
The Orlando area now has more than 114,000 rooms. It’s located near the major-league tourist draws, such as:
- Walt Disney World
- Universal Orlando
- Sea World
- The rest of International Drive
Here are some tips to finding your perfect luxury accommodation, as suggested by Continental Rent-a-Car Orlando car rentals:
- Book accommodations as soon as possible - especially if you want to stay on Disney or Universal property.
- Note that rates are per night double unless otherwise noted.
- Prices of hotel rooms usually don't include hotel taxes of 11% to 12%.
- Most Orlando hotels and motels let kids under 12 (and usually under 18) stay free with a parent or guardian if you don't exceed maximum room occupancy. Ask to see if this is the case when you book your room.
- In Orlando, an average hotel or motel room has about 325 to 400 square feet and beds for four.
- Orlando's peak and off seasons are not simple to figure out because the peak times are spread out throughout the calendar. Even remote things such as the International Sweet Potato Growers convention in Orlando can raise off-season prices.
Continental Rent-a-Car Orlando car rentals has some advice about choosing a rental vacation accommodation:
Consider how many guests will be staying in the home
Look for a home that has enough square footage for each person
There are four types of houses you can choose to rent:
- Estate Homes. These homes are the closest to the Walt Disney World attractions. These five-star homes also have between four to seven bedrooms. Continental Rent-a-Car Orlando car rentals say this is a great accommodation if you want a pool, hot tub and large deck to host barbecues or other social gatherings. Estate homes are fantastic for people who are taking an extended vacation.
- Resort Homes. These homes are nearby a community pool and clubhouses. At these clubhouses, you’ll find pool tables, arcade games, tennis courts, fitness centre and other resort-style amenities. Rest assured there is manned security gate entrances. If you’re a single family or a group traveling together that needs to stay close to each other, these resort homes are perfect for you. Each resort home has between three to seven bedrooms.
- Luxury Homes. These homes have between three and six bedrooms. Continental Rent-a-Car Orlando car rentals say that if you’re looking for a single-family neighborhood to spend your vacation, then luxury homes are for you. At these luxury homes, you’ll find a private pools and spas.
- Condos and Town Homes. These homes have two to three bedrooms.
Continental Rent-a-Car Orlando car rentals say these accommodations are best suited for families with younger children. Guests of all ages can enjoy the Olympic-sized pool and hot tub.
Continental Rent-a-Car Orlando car rentals highlight one spa resort – the Grande Lakes Orlando. Here, you’ll discover two magnificent Orlando Florida hotels. As a guest at this Orlando luxury resort, you'll have access to:
- The Ritz-Carlton Orlando features 584 guest rooms, including 64 suites.
- JW Marriott Orlando hotel features 1,000 guest rooms and suites, and a lazy-river outdoor heated pool.
- The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club features an 18-hole par-72 Greg Norman Signature Golf Course.
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa features 40 treatment rooms, a 4,000 square foot lap pool and a 6,000 square foot fitness center.
- Restaurants and Dining that offer a wide range of styles to suit almost any palette.