Miami Car Rentals and Hollywood Beach
Everyone knows that Hollywood is a thriving entertainment city in California, but did you know that there's a Hollywood in Florida that's equally as exciting? Hollywood Beach is a beautiful 2.5 mile-long stretch of sand and boardwalk in South Miami, designed to provide customers of Continental Miami Car Rentals with unlimited entertainment and fun. Known for its collection of hotels and restaurants, Hollywood Beach is the perfect place to base practically any vacation. This magnificent beach proves that Hollywood glamour isn't restricted to the West Coast along, so what are you waiting for. Grab some sunglasses and a sexy bathing suite - it's time to hit the beach.
10 reason to visit Hollywood Beach on your Continental Miami Car Rentals vacation
- The beautiful beach. Customers of Continental Miami Car Rentals will be amazed at how well maintained this beach is. Lifeguards are always on duty during the day and it never gets too crowded.
- The Boardwalk. This 2.2-mile promenade provides visitors with tons of exciting entertainment and exercise options. Whether it's being used as a stage for street performers or as a track for joggers, there's always something happening on the Hollywood Boardwalk.
- Its charming atmosphere. There are almost no high-rise buildings blocking the beauty of Hollywood Beach, creating an atmosphere of undisturbed splendor.
- The family-run hotels. Hollywood beach is a great affordable family vacation destination because it provides travelers with a wonderful selection of small, family-run hotel establishments. Customers of Continental Miami Car Rentals will feel like part of the family when they stay here (some places even organize monthly barbeques for the guests!).
- Its location. Located halfway between Miami and Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood Beach puts you right next to the action.
- The Johnson Street Bandshell Theatre. Located within walking distance of the Boardwalk, the Johnson Street Bandshell Theatre provides visitors with free entertainment three or more times a week.
- The nearby Dania Pier. Located just two miles away, Dania Pier was completely rebuilt after Hurricane Andrew. Customers of Continental Miami Car Rentals will find first-class fishing along its shores.
- The three nature parks close by. Customers of Continental Miami Car Rentals are invited to reconnect with nature during their visit to Hollywood Beach by visiting one of the three local nature parks. These include John U. Lloyd State Recreation Area, the Anne Kolb Nature Centre and the North Beach Park.
- Great shopping. Customers of Continental Miami Car Rentals will find ten malls within a 15-mile radius of Hollywood Beach. Talk about retail therapy.
- The sports facilities on the Intercoastal. Customers of Continental Miami Car Rentals will find a wealth of exciting recreational amenities along the beach. These include kayaks, powerboats, jet skis, sailboats and much, much more.
Glamorous attractions deserve glamorous accommodations
You and your Continental Miami Car Rentals vacation crew will find a handful of wonderful accommodations located along Hollywood Beach. These hotels and motels are within walking distance of the beach as well as a number of outstanding restaurants. Continental Miami Car Rentals recommend reserve a room at the Hollywood Sands Resort (925-2285) the Sea Downs (923-4968) or the Capri Apartments (922-5321).
A taste of fame: Hollywood Beach restaurants
Customers of Continental Miami Car Rentals are invited to sip a cup of coffee at one of a dozen cafés located along the Boardwalk and neighboring Johnson Street. Local favorites include Angelo's Corner, Martha's Restaurant and the Las Brisas Restaurant. More restaurants can also be found in the downtown Hollywood area. The best choices are located around Young Circle Park.
If you are interested in learning more about Hollywood Beach before embarking on your upcoming Continental Miami Car Rentals vacation, please visit the Greater Hollywood Chamber of Commerce website at www.hollywoodchamber.org.