Miami Car Rentals and the Doral Park Golf and Country Club
The Doral Park name has long been associated with the very best of holiday living, providing Continental Miami Car Rentals customers with the ultimate golf and vacation destination. Located in the heart of Miami, the Doral Golf Resort & Spa is a nationally acclaimed golfing mecca, providing Miami bound travelers with unlimited access to some of the city’s most prominent courses and clubs. A favorite hideaway for players of all ages and expertise, the Doral Golf Resort & Spa currently features five championship courses, five gourmet restaurants, the highly-acclaimed Arthur Ashe Tennis Center, the Blue Lagoon water park and an ultra-inviting spa and fitness center. The perfect place to sit back and polish up your swing, the Doral Golf Resort & Spa boasts over 40 years of extraordinary golfing and guest services so don’t delay! Reserve the ultimate golfing getaway today at the Doral Golf Resort & Spa in downtown Miami!
About the Doral Golf Courses
Hours of endless golfing excitement is waiting for you at the Doral Golf Resort & Spa thanks to five stellar championship courses, the Jim Mclean Golf School and numerous practice facilities. Designed to appear both dazzling and daunting, these five courses offer Continental Miami Car Rentals customers a wealth of possibilities and tons of potential so why not grab a friend and check one out?! Whether you’re looking for a competitive game of championship play, or a relaxing afternoon of sun-filled fun, the course of at the Doral Resort are sure to have just what you’re looking for! Facilities at Doral include:
- The Blue Monster: Virtually ever great name in golf has played this legendary course, which is named for its outstanding waterways and signature 18th hole fountain. Originally designed by Dick Wilson (it would later be redesigned by Raymond Floyd), the Blue Monster features long fairways, deep Bermuda grass roughs and a unique assortment of water hazards. Considered to be one of the nation’s most difficult courses, the Blue Monster currently features one of GOLF Magazines Top 100 Holes in the World.
- The Great White Course: This innovative “desert-scape” golf course is the only one of its kind in the Southeastern United States, providing Continental Miami Car Rentals customers with a unique experience that’s truly one-of-a-kind. Designed by Greg Norman in 2000, the Great White Course features demanding fairways as well as strategically placed bunkers and tons of treacherous water hazards. Rated the best new golf course of 2000 by the National Golf Foundation, the Great White Course has also hosted Franklin Templeton’s “Shoot-Out”.
- The Gold Course: This exciting course was recently redesigned by Raymond Floyd to better follow traditional Florida layouts, incorporating in gently contoured greens and cleverly molded bunkers. Narrow tree-lined fairways make for touch driving, will hidden greens increase the importance of well planned shots. Home to the 1999 PGA Qualifying School finals, the Gold Course is highly recommended for up-and-coming golf superstars.
- The Red Course: Lakes and trees increase the difficulty of this seemingly friendly course, while large water hazards and menacing hills make for difficult chipping. Designed to provide Continental Car Rentals customers with a dazzling view of the surrounding grounds, the Red Course is as exhilarating as it is intimidating so don’t miss your chance to check it out first hand! Professional tournaments on this course include the 2001 LPGA Office Depot Championship.
- The Silver Course: Unlike other Florida golf courses, the Silver Course features a handful of elevated greens as well as raise tee-boxes and rolling fairways. A challenging course in all areas of expertise, the Silver Course is designed for all levels of championship play.
First-class accommodations are ready and waiting for you at the Doral Golf Resort & Spa providing Continental Miami Car Rentals customers with a fresh, sophisticated take on the everyday. Stunning guestroom features include private balconies, plantation shutters, deluxe baths, in-room high-speed internet access and much, much more! Designed for both business and leisure travel, the guestrooms at the Doral Golf Resort & Spa are truly divine so call now to make a reservation!
To learn more about the Doral Golf Resort & Spa call 1-305-592-2000. Reservations can be made by emailing email@example.com or by calling the toll free hotline at 1-800-713-6725.